Revised August 2, 2011
HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR MONTANA
- Go to the Montana Office of Public Instruction Website: http://opi.mt.gov/.
- Click on "Educator Licensure"
- Click on "Application Materials"
- Click on "Class 1 or 2: Elementary or Secondary Academic Subjects
OnlineFollow instructions to submit application for licensure.
- Go to http://www.montana.edu/registrar/.
- Request that transcript be sent to OPI* after degree and grades are posted.
Attn: Educator Licensure
P.O. Box 202501
Helena, MT 59620-2501
Recommendation for Licensure:
Upon receipt of passing Praxis test score(s) through email to
email@example.com or fax passing Praxis test score(s) to
(406) 994-1950, Field Placement and Licensure Office will send a
recommendation for licensure to OPI.