The Department of Education offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in:
- Teacher preparation for elementary and secondary education
- Technology Education
- Educational Leadership
- Adult & Higher Education
- Curriculum & Instruction
Most education and technology education faculty offices are located in Reid Hall.
The Department of Health and Human Development offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in:
- Health and Human Performance
- Community Health
- Health Enhancement K-12
- Food and Nutrition
- Sustainable Food and Bioenergy Systems
- Family & Consumer Sciences
- Early Childhood Education/Child Services
- Family Financial Planning
Faculty offices are located in Herrick Hall (Family and Consumer Sciences, Early Childhood Education; Community Health); Romney Gym (health and human performance, nutrition, health enhancement K-12); Hosaeus Recreation Center (health enhancement K-12).
Unique to our College, are two student advising centers where students can always find someone with answers to academic questions.
- Education Advising: located in 132 Reid Hall; phone 406-994-1880
- Health and Human Development Advising: located in 121 Hosaeus Recreation Center; phone 406-994-4001.
Looking for financial assistance, the College has 50 scholarships that we award annually.