- Please click here for the most current orientation dates.
- Classes begin January 9, 2013 for Spring Semester 2013
- Classes begin May 13, 2013 for Summer session.
See the Summer Session home page for more information.
- Classes begin August 26, 2013 for Fall Semester 2013.
- Classes begin January 8, 2014 for Spring Semester 2014.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Important Dates:
- March 1, 2013: Priority filing date for the upcoming FAFSA school year 2013-2014.
- June 30, 2013: Last day for Financial Aid Services to receive the electronic FAFSA data for Summer Session 2013.
- November 15, 2013: Last day for Financial Aid Services to receive the electronic FAFSA data for Fall only financial aid consideration.
- May 3, 2013: Last day for Spring 2013 Work Study students to work if the student has not exhausted the Work Study award.
- August 26, 2013: First day Fall 2013 Work Study students can begin work if the Work Study Certificate of Eligibility has been fully completed and returned to the Office of Financial Aid Services.
- December 13, 2013: Last day Fall 2013 Work Study students can work if the student has not exhausted the fall portion of the Work Study award.
- March 31, 2013: Priority application submission date for Summer Session 2013. The Summer Supplemental application can be found on our "Forms" page after January 1, 2013. Aid consideration is based on the 2012-2013 FAFSA which must be received no later than June 30, 2013.