- Classes begin May 12, 2014 for Summer session.
See the Summer Session home page for more information.
- Classes begin August 25, 2014 for Fall Semester 2014.
- Classes begin January 14, 2015 for Spring Semester 2015.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Important Dates:
- March 1, 2014: Priority filing date for the upcoming FAFSA school year 2014-2015.
- June 30, 2014: Last day for Financial Aid Services to receive the electronic
FAFSA data for Summer Session 2014.
- November 15, 2014: Last day for Financial Aid Services to receive the electronic
FAFSA data for Fall
only financial aid consideration.
- March 31, 2015: Last day for Financial Aid Services to receive the electronic FAFSA
data for Spring only financial aid consideration.
- May 2, 2014: Last day for Spring 2014 Work Study students to work if the student
has not exhausted the Work Study award.
- August 25, 2014: First day Fall 2014 Work Study students can begin work if the Work
Certificate of Eligibility has been fully completed and returned
to the Office of Financial Aid Services.
- December 12, 2013: Last day Fall 2014 Work Study students can work if the student
has not exhausted the fall portion of the Work Study award.
- March 31, 2014: Priority application submission date for Summer Session 2014. The
Summer Supplemental application can be found on our "Forms" page after January 1, 2014. Aid consideration is based on the 2013-2014 FAFSA which
must be received no later than June 30, 2014.
Office of Financial Aid Services
Montana State University
P.O. Box 174160
Bozeman, MT 59717-4160
Tel: (406) 994-2845
Fax: (406) 994-6962
Location: 183 Strand Union Bldg.
Monday - Friday
8:00 - 5:00
Brandi L. Payne