What To Bring
All orientation participants should bring:
- Backpack or book-bag
- Pen, pencil, notebook
- Calculator for Math Placement Level Exam
- Bedding will be provided
If attending a summer session, participants should bring:
- Casual clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Towel, soap, shampoo, etc.
- Alarm clock
- Fan for your room (residence hall rooms are not air-conditioned)
Transfer students should bring:
- Copy(s) of your transcript(s)
Questions or Additional Help?
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Orientation Office: firstname.lastname@example.org (406) 994-2827 (888) 678-2287 (toll free)