Gladys Nye-Stevenson Scholarship (Graduate Award)
NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1 Graduate Student (Alternates with the Margaret Vojnovich Graduate Award)
1. Recipient must be enrolled at least half time with the College of Nursing.
2. Recipient must have an undergraduate grade point average of 3.25.
3. Financial need is to be considered only as a tie breaker.
CON CRITERIA: Letter from student’s advisor addressing one of the following areas:
- Academic achievement
- Special contributions to nursing
- Special research/thesis efforts
NOMINATION DEADLINE: November
SELECTED BY: College of Nursing Scholarship Committee
The Undergraduate Program Assistant is responsible for processing the Scholarship Authorization Form.