The collection of course student learning outcomes is an ongoing process. The purpose of this status page is to allow individuals to quickly determine if the learning outcomes for a particular rubric (subject area) have already been collected or still need to be submitted.
- To report an error (e.g., missing course, extraneous course) email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To submit course learning outcomes, email them to email@example.com
The information shown below indicates the status of MSU's course learning outcomes collection. Click on a Rubric (subject area code) to see the status of all courses in that area.
- Last updated on December 4, 2013. As of December 4, 2013, course learning outcomes are on file for 98% of MSU courses.
- The learning outcomes database associated with the Common Course Numbering (CCN) system in Helena has been reviewed. CCN learning outcomes were added to the MSU course learning outcomes database if:
- the CCN database had learning outcomes for an MSU course, and
- the MSU database did not already have learning outcomes for the course.
Key: Green check mark indicates that the learning outcomes are on file, red exclamation point indicates missing learning outcomes.