Montana State University
Academics | Administration | Admissions | A-Z Index | Directories

Montana State Universityspacer Mountains and Minds
MSU AcademicsspacerMSU AdministrationspacerMSU AdmissionsspacerMSU A-Z IndexspacerMSU Directoriesspacer

Contact Us

Disability, Re-Entry and Veteran Services
Montana State University
P.O. Box 173960
Bozeman, MT 59717-3960


Tel: (406) 994-2824
TTY: (406) 994-6701
Fax: (406) 994-3943

180 Strand Union Building

Brenda York

> Office of Disability, Re-Entry and Veteran Services  > Disabled Student Services
Other Services Available at MSU

  • Accessible computer labs

  • Accessible parking - Use of on-campus parking in pay parking lots requires purchase of an MSU parking sticker. Handicapped parking spaces are distributed in lots throughout campus, and requests for handicapped parking permits should be addressed to: University Police, Huffman Building, MSU-Bozeman, Bozeman, MT 59717, (406) 994-2121.

  • Accessible housing - Requests for accessible on-campus residence hall housing should be addressed to Residence Life, Hedges Complex 31, MSU-Bozeman, Bozeman, MT 59717, (406) 994-2661.

    Family and Graduate Housing has a limited number of handicapped accessible apartments available to students with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to reside in such units. For information contact Family and Graduate Housing, 1502 Garfield, MSU-Bozeman, Bozeman, MT 59717, (406) 994-3730.

  • Adaptive PE and recreation - contact Dr. Craig Stewart, (406) 994-6315

  • Career counseling - available through Career Services, (406) 994-4353

  • Medical insurance and other student health services - Student Health Services, (406) 994-2311

  • Nutrition counseling - Student Health Services, (406) 994-2311

  • Personal counseling - available through Counseling & Psychological Services, (406) 994-4531

  • Priority snow removal - provided by MSU Facilities Services; requested through DSS

  • Remedial math, English, and reading comprehension classes - contact TRiO, (406) 994-4541

  • Study skills workshops - contact TRiO, (406) 994-4541

  • Tutoring - Qualified undergraduate students may receive free tutoring for some academic courses through TRiO - a federal special services project on campus. Limited tutoring for undergraduate and graduate students is also available through the individual academic departments and through Associated Students of MSU. (NOTE: Tutorial assistance is not an auxiliary aid guaranteed under the ADA or Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.)

  • Writing and math help centers - Writing Center, Wilson Hall # 1-108, (406)994-5315 Math TAC Learning Center, Wilson Hall #1-110, (406)994-5375
View Text-only Version Text-only Updated: 08/15/2013
© Montana State University 2006 Didn't Find it? Please use our contact list or our site index.