Welcome to the MSU-Bozeman Veteran Support Center! The MSU-Bozeman Office of Veteran Services, located in room 185 of the Strand Union Building, serves over 500 veterans, eligible dependents and members of the Selected Reserve who receive Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) education benefits at MSU each academic year.
In addition to certifying eligible recipients for veteran education benefits, the Veterans Support Center ensures that recipients understand their rights and responsibilities under DVA regulations and provides information and referral services to all veterans of the U.S. military, eligible dependents and members of the Selected Reserve, along with providing academic resources and use of student computers.
- Student Transition to NetID - On May 8th, 2014, all MSU Bozeman students will be transitioned to using NetID to log into all Windows domain account services. Click for more info.
- VA Direct Deposit line - 1-877-838-2778
- GI Bill Call Center – 1-888-442-4551 (8AM TO 5PM MST)
- VA Montana Medical Center, Fort Harrison, Helena MT -- (406) 442-6410
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs - Veterans Benefits Administration
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs - Education Service
- VA Debt Management Center (DMC) 1-800-827-0648
- Web automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE)
- State of Montana Veterans Affairs Division
- Department of Military Affairs -- (406) 388-4601
- MSU-Bozeman Office of New Student Services
- MSU-Bozeman Office of Financial Aid Services
- MSU-Bozeman Office of the Registrar
- Troops to Teachers
Veteran Support Center Staff
The center is staffed by veteran work-study students and a professional director.
Staffed by veteran work-study students