If you are experiencing pain from work, visit our newly revamped Ergonomics Program with quick self-fixes.Check it Out »
If your lab, shop, workroom or other workplace has hazards, potential hazards or if you have entry requirements, get a custom Hazard Warning Sign to keep others safely informed.Request Sign »
Know which trainings you need?
We have a new tool coming out soon, to make it easier and more clear for you!Coming Soon »
- Training: Supervisor Safety Orientation Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Training: Fire Extinguisher Operations and Safety Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Training: Health and Safety Orientation Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Training: Hazard Communication Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 1:15 pm - 3:00 pm
- Worker Fatality
in oven. Managers were held responsible and prosecuted.
- U of U Chemical Explosion
Chemical explosion in a storage cabinet.
- Update on Texas Tech explosion - Investigation Summary - failure to segregate waste streams.
- Researcher burned by Trifluoroacetic Acid
Quick, well made video on her experience
- Fire Extinguisher Recall
31 models of fire extinguishers are recalled by Kidde.
- View More Events
We protect the University's People, Property and Assets.
In order to accomplish this, SRM provides a number of resources, services, and consultations. If you have a specific environmental, health, safety or risk management need and can’t find what you need on our web pages, please do not hesitate to contact us.