Safety and Risk Management provides hazardous waste disposal services for the university, state and federal agencies located on campus. SRM provides information/assistance for compliance with other state and federal environmental or chemical use regulations. SRM also provides laboratory inspection guidelines, chemical hygiene plans, and laboratory safety training.Updated Hazardous Waste Policy now available. Please print and post in your lab.
Waste Pickup Request Form now available.
- Hazardous Material Policy
- Disposal Guidelines
- How to Safely Accumulate and Store Chemical Waste
- Guide for Drain Disposal of Laboratory Chemicals
- Montana State University Laboratory Occupancy/Vacancy Policy
- Ethidium Bromide
- EPA P and U Listed Wastes
- MSDS Online
- OSHA Lab Safety Guidelines