MSU Alumni Foundation
1501 South 11th Avenue
P.O. Box 172750
Bozeman, MT 59717-2750
Tel: (406) 994-2053
Toll Free: (800) 457-1696
Fax: (406) 994-6081
President & CEO
Double, even triple the impact of your gift through a matching gift. To learn if your company has a matching gifts program, click here.
Life changing answers. World-wide impact. Long-term significance.
MSU's commitment to meaningful research is evidenced across campus and in every academic area, as faculty and students work side-by-side responding to our most pressing needs and our future challenges. With investigations into micro-organisms found only in Yellowstone to student-built satellites launched by NASA, MSU research spans the spectrum of discovery to bring scientific solutions to real world concerns.
Because of this work, MSU is:
- a national leader in student recipients of the Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship in math, science and engineering;
- a regular partner with the National Institutes of Health, NASA, National Science Foundation, as well as numerous other public and private research agencies; and
- one of 108 universities with "very high research activity" according to the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching and one of only two to attain this ranking while primarily serving undergraduate students.
Remarkably, MSU's discoveries are often made in sub-par facilities - some dating back to 1909. Private support allows MSU to combine the Montana's spectacular natural laboratory with state-of-the-art facilities for students, faculty, and researchers to thrive. With additional private support, imagine the possibilities.
Opportunities to support research are in every academic area. Your impact can be made in a variety of ways, including:
- Support for Facilities
- Senior Faculty Fellowship - $500,000
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship - $500,000
- Junior Faculty Fellowship - $250,000
- Graduate Research Assistantship - $200,000
- Undergraduate Research Endowment - $50,000