August Commitment to Personal Growth
- "The essence of America - that which really unites us - is not ethnicity, or nationality or religion - it is an idea - and what an idea it is: That you can come from humble circumstances and do great things. That it doesn't matter where you came from but where you are going."
More August Events
- Life of Pi Book Discussion Tuesday, August 6, 12:00pm Tuesday, August 6th, 2013 from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm at Renne Library, Administration Conference Room
In preparation for Yann Martel's convocation presentation, the MSU Library will host a discussion of Life of Pi on Tuesday, August 6 at noon.Learn More
- Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc) Workshop Friday, August 30, 8:00am Friday, August 30th, 2013 from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm at Montana Manufacturing Center (MMEC)
This daylong workshop focuses on a commitment to personal growth and is designed to help MPAc students better understand the business of accounting...Learn More
News & Announcements
- Course on politics, virtue and leadership to be offered
As part of the Year of Engaged Leadership, undergraduates have the opportunity to enroll in PSCI 291: Politics, Virtue & Leadership, a course taught by MSU professor Sara Rushing.
- Understanding the power of music to transform lives is subject of Nov. 4 Provost's Lecture Tuesday, October 22
Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013
Ilse-Mari Lee, dean of the MSU Honors College, will speak about "My Life in Music: A lifelong quest to understanding the value and transformative power of music in our lives, through performance, composition and teaching," at 7 p.m. at the Museum of the Rockies' Hager Auditorium.
- MSU International Education Week, Nov. 4-8, focuses on global leadership Monday, October 28
Monday, October 28th, 2013
Leadership in an international setting will be the focus of Montana State University's 2013 International Education Week.
- No events at this time