August Commitment to Personal Growth
- "The essence of America - that which really unites us - is not ethnicity, or nationality or religion - it is an idea - and what an idea it is: That you can come from humble circumstances and do great things. That it doesn't matter where you came from but where you are going."
More August Events
- Life of Pi Book Discussion Tuesday, August 6, 12:00pm Tuesday, August 6th, 2013 from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm at Renne Library, Administration Conference Room
In preparation for Yann Martel's convocation presentation, the MSU Library will host a discussion of Life of Pi on Tuesday, August 6 at noon.Learn More
- Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc) Workshop Friday, August 30, 8:00am Friday, August 30th, 2013 from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm at Montana Manufacturing Center (MMEC)
This daylong workshop focuses on a commitment to personal growth and is designed to help MPAc students better understand the business of accounting...Learn More
News & Announcements
- Course on politics, virtue and leadership to be offered
As part of the Year of Engaged Leadership, undergraduates have the opportunity to enroll in PSCI 291: Politics, Virtue & Leadership, a course taught by MSU professor Sara Rushing.
- MSU grad student to speak Dec. 4 on developments in analyzing metabolism Tuesday, November 26
Tuesday, November 26th, 2013
A free public lecture about the use of microfluidic chips to detect and treat human disease will be given Dec. 4 at MSU.
- Founder of national programs promoting academic excellence to deliver MSU's MLK lecture Jan. 21 Tuesday, December 31
Tuesday, December 31st, 2013
Carl McNair, founder and president of the McNair Achievement Programs and brother of the late astronaut Ronald McNair, will deliver MSU's annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Lecture.
- No events at this time