A year-long celebration of Leadership at Montana State University
- Lecture and Reception Wednesday, February 5, 7:00pm Wednesday, February 5th, 2014 from 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Museum of the Rockies, Hager Auditorium
Frances Lefcort, professor and department head of Cell Biology and Neurosciences, is offering the first Provost's Lecture in 2014 which will be immediately followed by a reception.Learn More
- Lecture and Reception Tuesday, March 4, 7:00pm Tuesday, March 4th, 2014 from 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Museum of the Rockies, Hager Auditorium
Dr. Joe Seymour is co-director of the Magnetic Resonance Lab and a professor in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering at Montana State University and will deliver the Provost's Lecture Series this month with a reception following.Learn More
News & Announcements
- Course on politics, virtue and leadership to be offered
As part of the Year of Engaged Leadership, undergraduates have the opportunity to enroll in PSCI 291: Politics, Virtue & Leadership, a course taught by MSU professor Sara Rushing.
- Expert on U.S. Supreme Court to lecture Sept. 25 at MSU Thursday, September 5
Thursday, September 5th, 2013
Marcia Coyle, author and Chief Washington Correspondent at The National Law Journal, will speak about "The Supreme Court on Same Sex Marriage, Gun Rights and Campaign Finance."
- MSU and Bozeman libraries to host Sept. 23 event in recognition of Banned Books Week Thursday, September 12
Thursday, September 12th, 2013
"Bozeman Reads...Banned Books" will be held from 7-9 p.m. in the community room at Bozeman Public Library. The event will feature representatives from the MSU and Bozeman communities sharing selections from books that have been banned or challenged.