Creating Effective Videos in TechSmith Relay
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Barnard Hall, Room 128 - conference room - view map
Join us for a drop-in Webinar on TechSmith Relay.
TechSmith Relay makes it easy to record a video by simply clicking the big red button and talking while navigating your screen. But before you click that red button, having a plan in place of what you are capturing and how you are going to be delivering your message to your audience is essential for getting the best possible result. So, it begs the question … Anyone can create a video, but can you create a video that anyone will want to watch?
Join us for this national Webinar and discover:
- How to best structure your presentation content and prepare for recording your video.
- Tips and tricks for achieving the best video and audio quality.
- How to keep your viewers actively engaged with your video content.
- What educational research has to say about what makes videos effective.
No RSVP is necessary; just stop by if you'd like to join us. For questions, contact Lisa Brown with Academic Technology and Outreach at email@example.com