Making your Videos Interactive with Quizzing in TechSmith Relay
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Barnard Hall, Room 128 - conference room - view map
Join us for a drop-in Webinar on TechSmith Relay.
You may spend a lot of time creating videos, but how can you measure the impact these videos are having on your students? In this session we’ll look at how adding interactive quiz questions to your TechSmith Relay videos can build engagement and help monitor student progress. Learn how adding these “knowledge checkpoints” allow viewers to interact with the video instead of just sitting and watching.
This session is intended for ALL levels of learners, whether you are brand new to using TechSmith Relay or an expert.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered:
- What types of quiz questions can I add to my videos?
- How can I use quizzing effectively in my videos?
- Where in my video should I add quiz questions?
- How can I provide feedback to students if they incorrectly answer a quiz question?
- Can I add quiz questions to any video imported into TechSmith Relay?
- Where can I access the quiz results?
- How do quiz results integrate with my LMS grade book?
No RSVP is necessary; just stop by if you'd like to join us. For questions, contact Lisa Brown with Academic Technology and Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org