FD701 - Internal Control in Higher Education
- Friday, October 12, 2018 from 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Strand Union Building, 233 - view map
The Financial Development Certification program provides skill building, tools, and professional development to MSU employees performing departmental accounting at MSU.
This course is also helpful for those employees wishing to develop skills and move into financial management positions at MSU.
The course FD701 covers:
Register using the following link: HR Training Registration
- Based on the Standards for Internal Control in the Federal Government (aka The Green Book)
- Discussions of the 5 elements and 17 principles of internal control
- Areas where internal control processes should commonly be implemented at MSU
- Tools for assessing and improving internal control processes in your unit
- Human Resources