FD1170 - OPTIONAL: Cost Sharing
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 from 9:00am to 11:00am
- Strand Union Building, 233 - view map
The Financial Development Certification program provides skill building, tools, and professional development to MSU employees performing departmental accounting at MSU.
This course is also helpful for those employees wishing to develop skills and move into financial management positions at MSU.The course FD1170 covers:
Register using the following link: HR Training Registration
- Understanding Cost Sharing as it relates to Sponsored Programs
- What is Cost Sharing?
- MSU’s Cost Sharing Policy
- Purpose of Time and Effort Reporting
- Tracking and Reporting Cost Sharing
- o T&E system
- o Activity Codes
- Tools for tracking cost sharing
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Human Resources