Summer NZ + AU Trip Info Session
- Friday, October 5, 2018 at 11:30am
- Jake Jabs Hall, Jabs 207 - view map
The College is offering a new faculty-led international program called “Sustainable Business Practices & the Natural Environment. It is a 4 credit pre-travel workshop this summer with three-week travel to New Zealand and Sydney, Australia.
Interested? Drop by one of three info sessions:
- Friday, October 5 at 11:30 am in Jabs 207
- Friday, October 5 at 12:15 pm in Jabs 207
- Friday, October 5 at 1:00 pm in Jabs 207
There will also be a special presentation on the topic at the “Global Perspectives: NZ and AU – Business, Sustainability & the Natural Environment” on Friday, October 5 from 5:00-6:00 pm in Jabs 207. The last info session and Q&A will follow.
Contact Martha Joh Reeder: email@example.com.