FD901: Encumbrances Provided by University Business Services
- Friday, February 15, 2019 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- Strand Union Building, 233 - view map
The Financial Development Certification program provides skill building, tools, and professional development to MSU employees performing departmental accounting at MSU. This course is also helpful for those employees wishing to develop skills and move into financial management positions at MSU.
The FD901: Encumbrances course covers;
- Explanation of encumbrance processes and how they relate to PTF changes
- Salary encumbrance calculations
- Fringe benefit encumbrance calculations
- Tips & tricks for troubleshooting encumbrance errors
- Encumbrances related to procurement
To register for this training, visit HR Training Registration.
- Terry Bishop