Open Textbook Network Training Workshop
- Friday, February 1, 2019 from 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Strand Union Building, 233 - view map
Faculty, deans, library directors, library colleagues, and curricula designers from Montana Higher Education are invited to participate in an Open Textbook Network Training workshop hosted by TRAILS on February 1st, 2019 at MSU-Bozeman. The workshop will run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm in Room 233 of the Strand Union.
This workshop is a joint effort by TRAILS (https://trailsmt.org), the Open Textbook Network (OTN) (https://research.cehd.umn.edu/otn), the Montana University System (https://mus.edu), and the Montana Board of Regents (https://mus.edu/board). Experts at OTN will serve to form the foundation for creating a community of practice, centered around building OER (Open Educational Resources) learning content, for affordable learning in Montana.
Space is limited. Please go here for more information and to register - https://goo.gl/forms/svMQhNLEeLabAHdo2
Registration is free, but please let us know if you have to cancel so we keep costs to a minimum. In this workshop you can expect an environment of learning and sharing in areas such as:
• Using tools and resources for open textbook programming
• Exploring strategies for addressing common challenges
• Identifying obstacles to open textbook adoptions
• Developing incentives for successful programs on your local campus
• Networking opportunities with other workshop participants
Questions? Please contact Pamela Benjamin, TRAILS Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.