MSU Library to Create More Space for Students and Faculty: Public Forums Take Place This Month
- Monday, February 11, 2019 from 11:30am to 12:30pm
- MSU Library, Innovative Learning Studio - view map
MSU Library will hold four public forums to share information on the creation of more space for students and faculty in Renne Library. The presentation will be followed by a question and answer session.
MSU Library Dean Kenning Arlitsch will present the plan, which was informed by an 18-month long building master plan process that was completed in September 2016. Plans call for more seating, individual and group study spaces, and technology-rich spaces.
All forums take place in the Innovative Learning Studio on the first floor of the Renne Library. Forum dates and times are as follows:
- Monday, February 11, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 12, 3-4 p.m.
- Thursday, February 14, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Friday, February 15, 2-3 p.m.
Those unable to attend may submit questions and comments using the form on this link: http://www.lib.montana.edu/2019-creating-space/feedback.html. Comments are due by 5 p.m. on February 22.