Women in Economics lunch discussion
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Linfield Hall, 406 - view map
Calling all women in (or interested in) economics!
A lunchtime discussion about the professional climate for women in economics will be held in Linfield Hall 406. Lunch will be provided.
Join Economics faculty members Mariana Carerra, Diane Charlton, Kate Fuller, Marsha Goetting, Wendy Stock and Chris Stoddard to discuss the challenges females face -- and the rewards -- in becoming an economist.
With multiple media reports of troubled pathways for women in economics, hear from women in the field as they share their experiences, separate fact from fiction and candidly answer your questions. While geared toward women, all students are welcome to attend.
- Women in economics
- Faculty research projects
- Student research opportunities
- Graduate school preparation
- Agricultural Economics and Economics