UHP Staff Only: (ARC) CPR/AED for Adult Patients (Certification Provided)
- Tuesday, May 7, 2019 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Swingle Health Center, Surgery Room - view map
This 3 hour course teaches you real, life saving skills, in accordance with The American Red Cross (ARC) curriculum. The (ARC) CPR/AED for Adult Patients course focuses on proper adult CPR, for cardiac emergencies, paired with AED use and proper life-saving skills for choking patients. (ARC) Certification provided free of charge.
Intended Audience: All MSU employees and student employees are encouraged to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify an emergency situation
- Initiate the Emergency Medical System
- Assess an injured individual
- Provide CPR to an Adult
- Use an AED safely and properly
Registration is Required! ** A (5) person minimum is required to conduct this training**
- Safety and Risk Management