Talented Tasters Wanted
Are you a taster who enjoys exploring different flavors? Would you like to use your taste talent to help develop Made-In-Montana food products? The MSU Food Product Development Lab is recruiting talented tasters to join our trained tasting crew. You must be:
- 18 years old or above
- Have no food allergy/intolerance, sensitivity, or any other dietary restrictions
- Willing to taste different food samples and describe the sensory properties
- Willing to participate in a taste screening session (~30 minutes to determine the individual’s taste sensitivity and eligibility to join the crew)
- Be available in town for at least 20 days during May – August.
Each panel runs for approximately 30 hours spread across 20-30 days. Each panelist will be paid at $10/hr.
If interested, please contact Edwin Allan firstname.lastname@example.org with dates that you will be on in town for summer 2019.
- College of Education, Health and Human Development