CAIRHE and Montana INBRE introduce The Health Education and Research Bus (HERB)
- Wednesday, May 29, 2019 from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
- Health Sciences Building, Parking lot - view map
The Center for American Indian and Rural Health Equity (CAIRHE) and Montana INBRE proudly introduce the Health Education and Research Bus (HERB).
- WHEN: Wednesday, May 29, from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
- WHAT: HERB is a 25-foot mobile laboratory and outreach facility designed for community-based research in Montana’s remote areas. HERB is made possible through funding from the National Institutes of Health.
- WHERE: MSU’s Health Sciences Building, 2155 Analysis Dr. (parking lot)
- FEATURING: Refreshments, remarks by CAIRHE Director Alex Adams, tours of HERB, and information about HERB, CAIRHE, and Montana INBRE.
- Center for American Indian and Rural Health Equity (CAIRHE)