MD201 Boot Camp: MSU’s Strategic Plan
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019 from 1:00pm to 4:30am
- Strand Union Building, Ballroom D - view map
Overview: In this course we will learn about MSU’s organizational structure. We will learn about MSU’s strategic direction, called “Choosing Promise”, including; the Mission, Vision, and Values and the different components that make up the Strategic Plan. We will learn more about the overall Finance and Administration functions and how they operate at MSU.
Why should you Attend: This course will provide valuable knowledge and information intended for all individuals on campus who would like to learn more about the organization they work for, MSU’s strategic plan, and a high-level view of how Administration and Finance operates?
Areas Covered in the Session:
- MSU Organizational Chart - Executive Level
- MSU Strategic Plan – “Choosing Promise”
- MSU Strategic Plan – Mission, Vision, and Values
- MSU Strategic Plan – Transformational Learning
- MSU Strategic Plan – Scholarship that Improves Lives
- MSU Strategic Plan – Expanding Engagement
- MSU Administration and Finance – Executive Level
- MSU Resources available to managers
- The MSU "alphabet"
Who Will Benefit:
- Individuals wanting to learn more about “Choosing Promise” MSU’s Strategic Plan and roadmap for the future
- Individuals wanting to become more knowledgeable about the MSU organization they work for
Register using the following link: HR Training Registration and search for MD201 Boot Camp.
- Human Resources