Planning and Investing for Your Retirement, 4-week course
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019 from 6:30pm to 9:00pm
- Exact campus location TBD
This 4-week course is focused on investing and retirement planning. Whether you plan to retire in the near future or 20 years from now, this course will be beneficial in planning your future.
In this course you will learn:
- Top ten investment and retirement planning priorities.
- Why today may be the most challenging investment environment in history, and some options for responding to that.
- How to determine your start point and direction to see if you'll arrive at your retirement destination.
- How to use market history and investor psychology to reduce risk and enhance long-term investment outcomes.
- Ten ways to reduce your housing costs.
- The role of precious metals and real assets in preserving wealth.
With interest rates close to 0% and the risk embedded in record high stock, bond and real estate prices, today's investment landscape is unique in history. Your understanding of these issues and sound principles can improve your navigation toward a successful retirement.
A recent attendee had this to say about this course, "I absolutely loved this course and found the material fascinating. Ed is a superior presenter. I so appreciated his careful presentation style, his thoroughness, and his warm demeanor. He made me want to study economics! I'd take another course from him in a heartbeat."
Cost is $79.00 or register with another person for $129.00 ($64.50 each, must register second person at the same time using coupon code RET2019 in both registrations).
For more information or registration, visit MSU Academic Outreach and Technology at: https://eu.courses.montana.edu/wconnect/CourseStatus.awp?&course=19FARET or phone 406-994-6550.
- Academic Technology and Outreach