MSU Library & Springer Nature Publishing Panel
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019 from 11:45am to 1:15pm
- Norm Asbjornson Hall, Inspiration Hall - view map
Are you an MSU student, faculty, or staff interested in the publishing process and curious how to get published in high-quality publications? Join the MSU Library for a panel session on October 22 from 11:45am-1:15pm in Inspiration Hall to hear MSU faculty share their experiences with the scholarly publication process and answer questions from the audience.
Panelists and speakers include:
- Professor Binhai Zhu (Computer Science)
- Professor Brent Peyton (Thermal Biology Institute)
- Associate Professor Leila Sterman (Scholarly Communications Librarian)
- Associate Professor Catherine Dunlop (History & Philosophy)
- Associate Professor Selena Ahmed (Health & Human Development)
- Melanie Masserant (Springer Nature)
Oh, did we mention that a FREE LUNCH will be provided courtesy of Springer Nature! Registered particpants will also be entered to win 1 of 4 $10 Starbucks giftcards.