FD801 - Asset Management Provided
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019 from 10:00am to 11:00am
- Strand Union Building, 235 - view map
The Financial Development Certification program provides skill building, tools, and professional development to MSU employees performing departmental accounting at MSU. This course is also helpful for those employees wishing to develop skills and move into financial management positions at MSU.
The FD801: Asset Management course covers;
- Capital and minor equipment inventories – who’s responsible for what?
- Dealing with Trade-Ins
- Disposals and Transfers of assets
- Surplus property
- The role of Procurement, Property Management and Accounting
- Federally owned assets – tracking and inventory’
To register for this training, visit HR Training Registration.
- Terry Bishop