Clean 'Cat Distribution- Scan, Grab, and Go!
Students living in the residence halls will receive a kit when they arrive on campus. Students who commute to campus can pick up their Clean ‘Cat Kit at four outdoor distribution sites during the first three days of classes – August 17, 18, and 19 – from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. All students who receive a Clean ‘Cat Kit will receive 10,000 ChampChange points and be entered to win prizes.
Scan, Grab, and Go!
- Scan the QR code posted around the distribution sites
- Grab your kit
Visit Us Here
- Near the Noodle – Between SUB and Barnard Hall
- Near Linfield Hall - along 11th avenue
- Near Montana Hall (east side)
- 11th and Grant (NE corner)
Volunteers will be at all the sites to help you and answer questions.
Clean ‘Cat Kits enable each of us to do our part in providing and promoting a safe learning and working environment for ourselves and our fellow Bobcats.
Your Clean ‘Cat Kit includes-
- Bobcat cloth mask – Wear your mask on campus. The mask should cover both your nose and your mouth.
- One (1) refillable hand sanitizer – Hand sanitizer is not a replacement for washing your hands with soap and water. Use it when hand washing isn’t an option.
- One (1) refillable disinfectant spray bottle – Disinfect specific areas in classrooms and workspaces. Mist the area to be sanitized, let it sit 2 minutes, then wipe with a microfiber cloth.
- Three (3) microfiber cloths – Use with disinfectant spray as noted above. These can be cleaned with your laundry.
The Clean ‘Cat Kit is designed to be used all year long. Refill stations will be placed more than 90 campus locations
- Jaci Buckingham