DevSecOps and Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA) for Multi-Cloud Environments Jan 27
- Wednesday, January 27, 2021 from 9:00am to 4:30pm
The conference program will feature presentations by experts on service mesh architecture and national leaders in DevSecOps and ZTA deployment, and demonstration of proof of concept use cases in multi-cloud environments. Presentations will address the following themes:
- Mitigating insider threat and “man in the middle” attacks;
- DevSecOps and ZTA tools, analysis of effectiveness, and deployment experience;
- Elimination of tight coupling between code implementing application logic and application services using service proxies; and
- Supporting agile Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center (MMEC)