Orientation 2: Academic Advising and Fall 2021 Course Confirmation
General Engineering | Biomedical Engineering | COE-X Cohort members
This is it! We will put into practice all the information you've been learning. During this session you will:
- Meet other students in your academic program;
- Review a flowchart for your academic direction;
- Confirm completed coursework (with IB, AP, Dual Enrollment, or Community College credit);
- Identify 5 classes for the Fall 2021 term;
- Build an academic plan in DegreeWorks;
- Have your academic plan locked and activated by an advisor; and
- Receive your Registration PIN needed to complete registration.
See you on Tuesday, June 22nd at 10:00 am!
If you have any questions, please contact the event administrator at [email protected] or by phone at 406.994.7836.