Orientation 1: Academic Advising and Fall 2021 Course Confirmation
Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering
This is it! We will put into practice all the information you've been learning. You should have used DegreeWorks and made a tentative plan before this session. During this session you will:
- Meet other students in your academic program;
- Review a flowchart for your academic direction;
- Confirm completed coursework (AP, AB, Dual Enrollment, or transfer credits);
- Identify the 4-5 classes for Fall 2021 term including CORE classes if you haven't already;
- Answer any questions about the academic plan you made in degreeworks;
- Have your academic plan locked and activated by an advisor, and
- Receive your Registration PIN needed to complete registration.
See you on Tuesday, June 8th at 12:00pm!
If you have any questions, please contact the event administrator at [email protected] or by phone at 406.994.2505.