Orientation 2: Academic Advising and Fall 2021 Course Confirmation
Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering
This is it! We will put into practice all the information you've been learning. You should have used DegreeWorks and Made a tentative plan before this session. During this session you will:
- Meet other students in your academic program;
- Review a flowchart for your academic direction;
- Confirm completed coursework (AP, IB, Dual Enrollment, Transfer credits)
- Identify 4-5 classes for the fall 2021 term, including any CORE classes if you haven't already;
- Build a plan in DegreeWorks if not completed;
- Ask any questions you have about your plan;
- Have your academic plan approved, locked and activated by an advisor, and
- Receive your Registration PIN needed to complete registration.
See you on Tuesday, June 22 at 12:00pm
If you have any questions, please contact the event administrator at [email protected] or by phone at 406.994.2505 .