Orientation 3: Academic Advising and Fall 2021 Course Confirmation
Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering
This is it! We will put into practice all the information you've been learning. You should have used DegreeWorks and made a tentative plan before this session. During this session you will:
- Meet other students in your academic program;
- Review a flowchart for your academic direction;
- Confirm completed coursework (AP, IB, Dual Enrollment, Transfer credits);
- Identify 4-5 classes for the Fall 2021 term including CORE classes if you haven't already.
- Build an academic plan in DegreeWorks is not completed;
- Ask any questions you may have about your plan;
- Have your acdemic advisor approve, lock and activate your plan; and
- Receive your Registration PIN needed to complete registration.
See you on Tuesday, July 13th at 12:00pm!
If you have any questions, please contact the event administrator at [email protected] or by phone at 406.994.2505.