Mechanical Engineering | Mechanical Engineering Technology | Financial Engineering | Industrial & Management Systems Engineering
The virtual experience will happen in three stages:
- Welcome and general Q&A. Instructions will also be provided on how the session will be organized.
- Academic plan will be reviewed, locked, and activated by an advisor, and the PIN needed for registration will be released.
- After you are finished with the advisor, you will have time to setup classes in CatCourse in the main room.
How to prepare for the virtual meeting before Tuesday:
- Use the Major Flowsheet (as shown in the department recording) to help you create the Fall 2021 class plan.
- Save the plan for the Advisor to review.
If you have any questions, please contact the event administrator at [email protected] or by phone at 406-994-2203.