Faculty Led: Peru - Ethnographic Fieldschool
- Lima, Peru
Peru: Ethnographic Field School
Learn a tool-kit of ethnographic methods wile experiencing local Peruvian culture. Apply these skills as we conduct research on both a coastal fishing village and a mountain town.
Faculty Led Poster_Peru17-18 date.pdf
- ANTY 491. 6 credits. Summer 2018, Session II.
- June 2 - July 1, 2018
- Students will stay in hostels in shared rooms.
- Meals will be provided by the hostels.
$2,305 + International Airfare + tuition
- Program fee includes international health insurance, accommodations, meals, in-country transportation, cultural activities, and more
- Program fee does not include international airfare
Financial AidThis program is eligible for financial aid.
If you intend to apply for financial aid, bring a copy of the Financial Aid Budget Sheet, located above, to the Office of Financial Aid Services as soon as possible.
- 3.0 GPA
- Dean of Students Disciplinary Clearance
- Interview with instructor
|Faculty Leader||Dr. Michelle Grocke|
Department of Anthropology
Graduate of BFA
Department of Anthropology, Utah State University
- Deadline March 25
MSU FACULTY LED STUDY ABROAD Application Process1. Meet with Faculty Leader and/or Faculty Led Program Coordinator in the Office of International Programs. Visit the Study Abroad website for Drop-In Advising Hours and to Schedule a Faculty Led Advising Appointment
2. APPLY ONLINE HERE through My Global Connection. A complete application includes:
- $300 Faculty Led Application Fee
- Official Transcript
- Acknowledgement of Faculty Led Participation and Pre-Departure Requirements
- Additional Application Information
- Faculty Led Application Short Essay
- FERPA Information
- Health History Form
- Passport Information
4. Upon program acceptance, confirm participation and complete Post-Acceptance Application Materials in My Global Connection
QuestionsStudy Abroad Team
Office of International Programs
Have questions? Click to see drop-in advising hours.