Promoting Behaviors that Reduce Spread
- Face masks are recommended for all patrons and employees.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizer refill stations are placed throughout our operations.
- Stanchions and other barriers are used to control service lines and direction of traffic
- Students self swipe Cat Cards - eliminating contact with cashiers.
- Encouraging students to come at off peak meal times.
Maintaining Healthy Environments & Operations
- Developed a schedule for routine cleaning and disinfection. Cleaning/wiping tables
will occur throughout the day. Additional facility sanitizing will be conducted by
the custodial staff every night after close.
- Plexiglass has been installed at cashier stands.
- Posting signs in highly visible locations that promote everyday protective measures.
- Extra care taken to continue excellent food safety practices.
- Managers will be actively managing lines and dining area capacity.
Extra Care Taken by Employees
- Staff has been trained extensively in anti-viral procedures.
- Small group, in-person training on COVID-19 specific procedures for all full time
- Employee sick policy has been updated with symptoms specific to COVID-19 and is rigorously
- Employee health evaluation guidance from the Gallatin City-County Health Department
which includes COVID-19 symptoms, has been posted at each dining location.
- Signed copies of the Gallatin City-County Health Department Employee Health Agreement
are on file for all full time Culinary Services employees.
Students in Isolation or Quarantine
- Arranging food delivery to students in isolation or quarantine, protocol set up with
University Student Housing.