Student Resources for COVID-19
To assist you with the transition to online courses we recommend that you follow these recommendations. If you have any questions please contact your Accessibility Specialist directly.
- Please reach out to your instructors and communicate with them. Let your instructors know that you have approved accommodations and which ones you plan to use in their class.
- Stick to a schedule in order to manage your academic responsibilities. One way to do this is to follow your class schedule as if you were attending in person.
- Make sure to have a calendar system in place to manage your due dates and balance your assignments.
- If you are a student who has not used D2L or need a refresher. You may access a Brightspace overview video (with captions) to learn how to use D2L. montana.techsmithrelay.com
- For advise on on-line learning. Learn Anywhere
- Seek academic support when necessary:
- Pass/Fail Option for Spring 2020, If you are having concerns about your status or grades this semester please speak to an advisor.
- Counseling & Psychological Services is providing tele-mental health services during this time. Please call their office at 406-994-4531 to learn about available resources and support.
- Open Computer Labs on campus
- If you are experiencing any barriers to your access or accommodations please contact your Accessibility Specialist immediately.