Airport Ride Program
Don't have a car and need a ride to the airport? Read about our Reimbursement Program Below!
*Please note that reimbursements are on a first come first served basis and are subject to rejection if the criteria below is not met.
Reimbursement Eligibility Critera
WINTER BREAK 2022/23
- Provide a receipt that shows the last 4 digits of the card used to purchase your taxi or rideshare service between December 16th and January 16th.
- If you do not have a receipt with the last 4 digits of the card used to purchase, you can provide the Office of Student Engagement with a snapshot of your bank statement that shows the purchase occurred.
- A physical copy of your receipt or bank statement will need to be brought into SUB 221/222 and dropped off at the front desk where you will fill out a reimbursement request form OR you can fill out the Airport Ride Reiumbursement Request form on CatsConnect.
- Once we have this, a reimbursement check will be issued for up to $15 and available for pick-up in the Office of Student Engagement (you will be notified via email once this is ready for pick-up- this can take up to 6 weeks).
What are my options for getting a ride?
There are many options that you can reach out to for getting a ride to/from the airport. Many of the companies below will allow you to schedule a ride in advance – we recommend doing this to ensure you arrive where you need when you need to!
- Taxi Service Bozeman
- Spartan Tax LLC
- Mountain Mule Transportation
- Bozeman Airport Taxi
- Bridger Taxi (406) 624-8294
- Greater Valley Taxi (406) 388-9999
Another great option for find a ride to the airport is to ask a friend!
Please contact the Office of Student Engagement at 406-994-2933 or [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.