The OSE hires student graphic designers to produce graphics for OSE events and programs. This program will give student organizations the opportunity to better their clubs and help promote their activities and missions throughout campus and the community.
You are eligible to receive the following graphics twice a semester:
- Poster/flyer (11x17in)
- T-shirt design
- Logo redesign
- Electronic/Web Graphics (sub tv banner/instagram story/instagram post)
- Please note: You can request ALL electronic/web graphics listed above twice a semester
We ask that you read the following parameters:
- We prefer AT LEAST 3 weeks notice when submitting a graphic request. We will NOT be able to honor last minute requests.
- Consider the poster distribution deadline when deciding when you will need the graphics.
- If requested, you must send a representative to meet with them.
- Due to the impending need of this service, please be prepared to answer emails and phone calls within 24 hours.
- We cannot guarantee satisfaction.
- OSE will NOT print any graphics. You will be given electronic versions of the designs only.
- Once the graphics are complete, you are free to use how you wish.
- The graphic designer will have a limited number of hours a week to work on graphic requests. Therefore, graphic requests will be first-come, first-served and we cannot guarantee that your graphic needs will be met.
- Please note that our graphic designer does not work over the summer months, winter or spring break. Please plan your deadlines accordingly.
Questions? Contact Laurynn Olson at [email protected] or 406-994-2837
Updated on 8/21