Rec Lab Info for County
County Agents, Volunteer Leaders and Members from District 4 look forward to hosting the 2023 Montana 4-H Rec Lab, “RENDEZVOUS 4-H”. This event provides an opportunity for youth and adults to enhance their leadership, communication and team building skills in an action packed and interactive setting. Rec Lab programming is designed to provide participants with tips and tricks for being a better club, camp and community leader. Montana 4-H Rec Lab is open to youth 13 years of age or older as of October 1, 2022.
On this page you will find all the information needed to register. If you have any questions though, please do not hesitate to contact us!
We hope this will make getting the information out to youth and families and the registration process easier for the 2023 Rec Lab. We are excited to host you all!
Registration will be completed using Zsuite. Enrolled members and volunteers can access the registration by clicking on events on the left sidebar. The event will only be visible to eligible members (age).
- $100.00 Registration Fee January 20 to Feb. 22
- $150.00 Registration Fee. February 23 to March 1
Registration includes lodging, snacks, meals, t-shirts, and exciting speakers.
Please make registration checks payable to: Daniels County 4-H Council
During registration, participants will be asked to indicate their workshop choice. Many of the workshops have a limited number of participants and will be filled on a first come, first-serve basis. The workshops they choose during registration are the workshops they will go to at the event.
- Full refund before February 25
- Full refund minus cost for your t-shirt Feb. 25 – March 3
- 1/2 refund March 4 to March 10
- NO REFUNDS AFTER MARCH 10 (1 week before event)
- Full refund for cancellations due to sickness minus cost for your t-shirt
REGISTERING MSU EMPLOYEES
If MSU Extension staff are serving as a chaperone for this event they should not be registered as a certified volunteer. To register an MSU Extension or county employee please use this link. https://4h.zsuite.org/external-event-registration/18538 make sure you are logged out of your county admin profile BEFORE CLICKING THE LINK. Please select “volunteer” (this means adult) from the “type” drop down and continue the registration. Later on in the form you will be asked to select MSU Extension staff as your chaperone type. You will also be asked to complete the health and medical authorization waiver.
ALL ADULT CHAPERONES THAT ARE NOT MSU EXTENSION EMPLOYEES MUST BE CERTIFIED VOLUNTEERS.
Do not use this link to register members or volunteers. Members and volunteers should login to their zsuite profile to register.
If your delegation does not wish to stay at the school, they will be responsible for making their own lodging arrangements at their own cost. Please remember youth participants need be accompanied by an adult chaperone when staying at the school or in a hotel. Youth and adult chaperones cannot share the same hotel room. Please refer to state event guidelines for more chaperone information.
All activities will take place at the Culbertson School (423 1st Ave W, Culbertson, MT 59218). Female participants and chaperones and male participants and chaperones will be housed in different areas of the school facilities.
All participants will need to bring: * Sleeping bag * Air mattress/pad * Pillow * Towel and other personal items. There are locker room bathroom facilities and public style showers. There will be an adult only private shower facility available.
Please contact the Daniels County Extension Office 406-487-2861or email [email protected] if you have any questions about registering for Rec Lab or require any accommodations for this event.
- Each youth and adult participant registered in Zsuite.
- Once member/volunteer/external staff register you can view their registration on your dashboard.
- Each participant must be approved at the county level.
- Participants should pay the county whatever cost the county requires. They can do this online after their registration as been approved.
- Zsuite Help sheet that explains approval and payment in more detail.
- Registration fee $100 per participant ($150 Feb 23-March1). One check made payable to “Daniels County 4-H Council” for all participant fees.
- Waivers are completed in Zsuite. NO PAPER WAIVERS. Enrolled 4-H members and will be asked to confirm their medical waiver. Volunteers and MSU Extension staff will need to complete the medical authorization waiver during registration.
- Mail payment to:
Daniels County MSU Extension
PO Box 187
Scobey, MT 59263