Dates to Remember:
Geyser Lucky Clovers
- May 22nd, 2022
- Location and Time TBD
- May 2nd, 2022
- 6:00 PM
- Stanford School
- May 10th, 2022
- MPR Room - Hobson School
- May 14th, 2022
- Clean the Y and Cemetery
- 9:00 AM
4-H Council Meeting
- May 12th, 2022
- 6:30 PM
- Extension Office - Stanford Court House
4-H Senior Camp
- "Skills for Success"
- 4:00 PM June 1st through 10:00 AM June 3rd
- Pheasant Tails Bed and Bistro - Lewistown, MT
- Registration Due May 16th, 2022
- For all 4-H Members 13 and older (as of June 1st)
- 4-H Senior Camp Registration
Sheep and Goat Tagging and Weight Deadline
- Weights due to Extension Office by Sunday, May 15th, 2022
- When sending information to Katie or Hannah, please include lamb/goat weights, a clear
picture of the lambs/goats 4-H ear tag, and where you purchased the lamb/goat from
- Feel free to email or text us information
1st Annual Carbon County 4-H 3D Archery Shoot
- Carbon County Archery Range - Joliet, MT
- Saturday, June 4th, 2022
- "Carbon County Archery Club would like to invite all active 4-H archery members to
our 3D archery range. We have 20 3D targets set on a wooded walking course in Joliet.
Target ranges are from 5 to 50 yards. Each target has 2 stakes per target, one for
the youth division and 1 for both the Junior and Senior division."
- 3D Archery Shoot Registration
Western Ranch Supply Spectacular
- June 25th - 26th, 2022
- Great Falls, MT
- Entry Fee is $100
- Entry fee includes clinic and one animal to show - additional animals will be $25
- Spectacular Fitting Camp and Jackpot Show
- Must be of Showing age: 8 - 18 years old
- All ehibitors must participate in Saturday's Clinic to be Eligible for the Jackpot
- Western Spectacular Registration
Cascade County 4-H Horse Camp
- May 7 -8
- 406 Arena in Vaughn, MT
- Camp is for youth ages 8 to 18 who are enrolled in the 4-H Horse Projects.
- Campers will enjoy a variety of fun and educational activities both on and off their
- The Cascade County 4-H Horse Leaders will provide valuable instruction through a variety
of instructors as well as meals for the campers and parents.
- Participants must wear helmets during camp riding activities.
- Stalling and camping are available at the 406 Arena for anyone wishing to lodge or
- Cascade County 4-H Horse Camp
Horse Project Member Meetings
- Monday's at Erickson's Arena
- 6:00 PM
- Bring horses and supplies (ropes, etc)
- Meeting Dates:
- June 13th
- June 20th
- June 27th
- July 11th
- July 18th
- Call Erlonna if weather is bad or if you cannot make the meeting!
Tri-County 4-H Dog Show
- Saturday, June 11th, 2022
- Red Lodge, MT Fairgrounds
- 8:00 AM
- Cost is $8 per class or all 6 classes for $40. Cloverbud class is free
- Rally Obedience
- "Anything Goes"
- Cloverbud Showmanship
- Tri County Dog Show Registration
Tween Trip Camp
- June 14th - 16th, 2022
- Virginia City, MT
- For ages going into 6th, 7th, and 8th grade
- Registration Due to Fergus County Extension Office by Friday, June 3rd, 2022
- Registration for Tween Trip Camp
4-H Junior Camp
- June 7th - 10th, 2022
- Camp Rotary
- Registration is through ZSuites
- Registration is Due by May 13th, 2022 @ 5:00 PM
- Camp Counselors need to be to the camp by 2:00 PM on June 6th
Montana 4-H State Horse Show
- Essay Contest - What Does the 4-H Horse Project Mean to You?
- Share your story about what the horse project means to you.
- What skills or relationships have you built?
- How have you grown as a person?
- What is it that makes you love riding?
- There are no answers, just be creative and have fun!
- Deadline to submit is August 15th, 2022
- Open to all 4-H members
- Please limit essays to 3 pages
- Submit entries via ZSuites
Montana 4-H State Horse Show T-Shirt Design Contest
- Submit your original design to be featured on the State Horse show T-Shirt and Show
- Deadline: Jly 15th, 2022
- Submit entries to: emma [email protected]
- Open to all 4-H members
- Artwork may be created digitally, but must be an original design.
4-H Horse Ambassador
- Be a leader!
- Build your leadership skills as part of the 4-H Horse Ambassador Team.
- Horse Ambassadors will serve as role models for the 4-H Horse Project. Throughout
the year, the Ambassador Team will participate in various activities to promote the
4-H Horse Project. This may include hosting educational workshops, coordinating social
events, and helping coordinate activities for State Horse Events.
- Eligibility: Applicants must ride at Level 3 or above and be at least 14 years old
- 4-H Horse Ambassors Application