2023 PEP Update
The 2023 PEP Update is a train-the-trainer update for MSU Extension staff, MDA staff, Weed District representatives and other government and private pesticide leaders across the state. Topics include changes to the PAT program, advanced pesticides topics, new research and technology, and pesticide related news and events.
- Dates: September 20 - 21, 2023
- Location: Homewood Suites Bozeman, 1203 Baxter Ln, Bozeman, MT 59715
- Registration: Registration is required by September 13, 2023
- Fee: $100
Our online payment system is currently not working. If you would like to attend please register and we will contact you regarding payment at a later date.
A room block is reserved at the Homewood Suites for attendees the nights of September 19, 20 and 21. Please make your own room reservation regardless of how you will pay. If you are a speaker or you choose to use PAT Funds to cover the cost MSU PEP will pay for the room at the event.
- Homewood Suites, (406) 587-8180, code "PET"
- Cutoff date for room block: August 19, 2023
Day 1 - September 20
Day 2 - September 21
Pesticide License Credits
For More Information
Please contact Amy Bowser at (406) 994-5178 or [email protected] for more information or questions about the event.