2021 Grant-Writing Bootcamp
- Prepare to introduce yourself with a short description (2 min) of your research project.
- Why is the project important?
- How does it address the goals of the funder?
- What are you going to propose?
- Print out 4 copies of the funding opportunity description and bring it to the first class.
- Read the following:
|2021 Grant-Writing Bootcamp||Session||Subjects|
|Friday, October 1||Starting the Process||
|Friday, October 8||Designing your Project||
|Friday, October 15||Writing your Story||
|Friday, October 22||Assembling your team||
|Friday, November 5||Submitting your Proposal||