Originating from the ADVANCE Project TRACS Research Capacity and Opportunity Initiative, theResearch ResourcesCoordinator provides comprehensive grant proposal services to the faculty community.
Email Dr. Nika Stoop, if you would like to setup an appointment today!
- Training and direct assistance on grant writing and proposal submissions, including narrative reviews and help with forms
- Coordinating workshops and one-on-one consultations for publishing scholarly work
- Helping faculty find potential collaborators on campus
- Conducting funding searches based on research background and publications
- Workshops on grant writing process, particular grant types, science communication and many other topics depending on the need
- Coordinating with collaborators, mentors, and funding agency contacts and bringing together a community to support faculty be successful
- Guidance before, during, and after the submission of the proposal to satisfy university and funding agency criteria