NSF CAREER Grant Support
The Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Program offers the National Science Foundation's most prestigious awards in support of early-career faculty who have the potential to serve as academic role models in research and education and to lead advances in the mission of their department or organization.
At CFE, we provide support for early career faculty who apply for the CAREER grant.
- In the spring, we hold a panel session with MSU awardees to talk about the unique aspects of the NSF CAREER proposal.
Panel: Mark Owkes, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Connie Chang, Chemical & Biological Engineering, Christa Merdorf, Cell Biology and Neuroscience, and Paul Stoy, Land Resources and Environmental Sciences.
- In June, we organize review groups of faculty who are applying to provide feedback and support for the writing process. Want to join a review group? Email Nika Stoop at [email protected].
- We also provide templates, examples and a checklist in a MSU Box folder. Contact Nika Stoop at [email protected] for access to this folder.
- In July, we, in collaboration with Proposal Services in OSP, provide assistance with the submission process: proposal review, document preparation, Fastlane/Research.gov support, and/or help
- Want assistance with your grant submission? Email [email protected].