Dr. Shihua Brazill and Ken Silvestri, Center’s Instructional Designers, are available for consultations related to teaching and learning, including:
- Course reviews, both face-to-face and online
- Assignment and assessment ideas
- Incorporating active learning and other high-impact teaching practices
- Exploring and using both MSU supported and non-MSU supported educational technologies
- Brainstorming evidence-based best practices to address any recurring teaching and learning challenges
Note that sending a copy of the course syllabus and/or assignment details and adding us as a reviewer to a Brightspace/D2L course can help him prepare for the consultation.