Spotting Fake News - Tutorial
- Access the Spotting Fake News Tutorial online at http://www.lib.montana.edu/services/research-and-instruction/tutorials/spottingfakenews/story_html5.html
- Use the instructions at https://www.lib.montana.edu/services/research-and-instruction/tutorials.html#instructors to embed the Spotting Fake News Tutorial in Brightspace for your students
How technology can trick us
Kristen Intemann, Professor of Philosophy, Department of History & Philosophy asks how technology cn trick us http://www.montana.edu/stes/blog/deep-fakes.html
The Online Teaching Survival Guide
Follow these steps to access The Online Teaching Survival Guide: Simple and Practical Pedagogical Tips through the Library:
- Follow this link: https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/montana/detail.action?docID=4659728.
- Login with your NetID and password.
- Read the book online or download it as a PDF (if you download the book of any chapters, you will need to install Adobe Digital Editions or Bluefire Reader).